Do you have a passion to share Jesus with a new generation?
We are always looking to employ passionate and highly skilled individuals who share our vision and beliefs.
Information about our current job vacancies can be found below.
CRU Head Office – Eastwood
- CRU Camps Volunteers’ Coordinator – Full Time – Exciting opportunity to be part of CRU’s Camping Ministry – recruiting, enabling and supporting over 1,000 volunteers to lead life-changing school holiday camps. See Volunteer Coordinator
Galston Gorge Conference and Recreation Centre
- Kitchen Shift Leader (Chef / Cook) – Full Time (Galston) – Are you a Chef looking for a change of pace and / or lifestyle. Our Galston site is looking for a qualified Chef / Cook to join this growing ministry. See Kitchen Shift Leader (Chef / Cook) – Full Time
- Kitchen Attendant – Casual: Keen to step into hospitality? Are you a student? Taking a gap year? Preparing for ministry?
Wherever you are on your journey, why not consider a role in our Catering Team at CRU Galston Gorge Camp & Conference Centre. See Kitchen Attendant
Lake Mac Conference and Recreation Centre
- Our newly renovated site is now open. For more information, CLICK HERE
- Summit Trainee Program – Sign up for a Gap Year (or 2) with a purpose. Applications are now open for CRU’s Summit Trainee Program, starting January 2021. Your love of the great outdoors, combined with for passion for youth and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ will sure to make your gap year impact eternally. See Summit Trainee Program.
- Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – 2 Year Traineeship: Learn more about our Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – a two year, full-time, gospel traineeship. Intakes commence every January.
Training Roles – view all
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your resume for future reference by emailing us – email@example.com.