Do you have a passion to share Jesus with a new generation?
We are always looking to employ passionate and highly skilled individuals who share our vision and beliefs.
Information about our current job vacancies can be found below.
Training Roles – view all
- Summit Fellowship – 2 Year Internship: To learn more about our outdoor education and ministry trainee program (‘Ian Holt Memorial Fellowship’) through Summit Educational Camps go to Join the Summit Team.
- Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – 2 Year Traineeship: Learn more about our Schools Ministry Associates Scheme – a two year, full-time, gospel traineeship.
- CRU Camps Ministry Internships – 3 Year program: Complete Bible College as you get trained to share Jesus and equip volunteers on holiday camps. Next intake in 2020. See Training Roles for more details.
- Fundraising & Events Coordinator (Full Time) – We are seeking a dynamic communicator and events planner who is keen to use their professional skills to inspire others to support the work of CRU® in reaching young people with the gospel of Jesus! For more info visit Fundraising & Events Coordinator
- Fundraising Manager (Part Time) – CRU is seeking a part-time professional Fundraising Manager to join our dynamic team to raise support for the vital work of reaching young people with the gospel of Jesus! For more info or to apply visit Fundraising Manager
- Site Director – Lake Mac Outdoor Recreation Centre (full-time): CRU’s soon to be ready, newly developed conference centre on the picturesque shores of Lake Macquarie is seeking suitably qualified applicants to fill the position of Site Director. This is an exciting and unique opportunity as CRU expands its ministry. Bring your leadership and ministry skills into this role, commencing in February 2020. See LM Site Director
- Bookings Manager (full-time): Due to an extensive and transforming redevelopment of our Lake Macquarie site, we have a new role and an exciting opportunity based at Galston. See Bookings Manager.
- Cook (full-time): The Galston Gorge Conference Centre works to provide Christian hospitality for all its guests. We are looking for a committed Christian to join our Catering team and use their talents to assist in organising, cooking and serving excellent quality meals to everyone who visits. See Cook/Chef
- Weekend Guest Liaison Officer (casual): The Galston Gorge Centre is looking for a casual Guest Liaison Officer. Use your gifts in your spare time to serve guest groups on weekends. See Weekend GLO
- Regular casual work for Kitchen Hands (casual): Join our dedicated team serving guests who stay at the Galston Gorge Conference & Recreation Centre. See Kitchen Hands.
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your resume for future reference by emailing us – firstname.lastname@example.org.